Revision as of 15:18, 30 May 2016 by Feralo
||Hosted by |
Instructions to Presenters
- If a paper is not presented (oral or poster) by one of its authors, then the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore.
- Authors may not delegate presentation of their paper to a non-author in attendance.
- Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
- If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
- You must ensure that your presentation does not exceed 15 minutes. This will give 5 minutes for the session chair and audience to pose questions. Suggest that the 15-minute presentation should be divided in this way,
- 2 minutes for general presentation of the problem,
- 6 minutes for theoretical solution proposed,
- 6 minutes for experimental results,
- 1 minutes for conclusion and final remarks.
Poster Highlight Presentation
- During the Spotlight Session, poster presenters will have the opportunity to give a brief two-minute oral highlight of their poster in the conference hall. This presentation will serve as a prelude to the audience who will then view the poster in the following session.
- To facilitate this, every presenter should prepare a two-slide presentation. This presentation should not contain any video or audio objects. Note that each presentation should have exactly two slides (including the title slide). A template suggestion is available here.
- The slides should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than June 9, 2016. These presentations will be preloaded in a single ppt onto the conference laptop to facilitate presentation in quick succession by each speaker. We regret that we cannot accommodate poster presentations on USB sticks brought to the session at the last minute, or presentations on authors’ laptops.
- The slides in the Spotlight Session will be presented in quick succession. Therefore, each presentation must not exceed two minutes.
- All posters can be mounted from 8:00 am on the day of the presentation, and must be necessarily mounted before the poster session begins. Mounting boards and pins/adhesives will be available in the poster room.
- The posters in each session will be numbered. The list of numbers will be posted next to the board. Please use your numbered location.
- Authors must be present at their poster for the entire duration of their session.
- Posters must be removed from their mounting only after the end of the session on the day of the presentation.
- The maximum space available for the poster is as follows. Each poster spot will be as shown in the following picture, consisting of four boards of 70 cm wide and 100 cm tall (all 4 panels will be for one poster). For best viewing, we recommend to use a poster of 70 cm wide and 100 cm tall, so it fits in one of the boards. Landscape orientation will also be possible, but note that the poster will bend in the middle, so we do not recommend such option.
|Center for Applied Intelligent Systems Research (IS-Lab/CAISR), School of Information Technology, Halmstad University, Sweden|