Difference between revisions of "Competitions"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 01:23, 8 January 2016
||Hosted by |
Biometric Competitions Organized in Conjunction with ICB-2016
The availability of common benchmark databases, together with evaluation protocols has been partly responsible for the significant gains made in biometrics in recent years. We believe that such evaluations should be continued. Databases and, more importantly, unbiased evaluation mechanisms should be spread across the scientific community, making it possible for scientists to evaluate their progress.
The 9th IAPR International Conference on Biometrics (ICB 2016) is supporting the organization of the following four biometrics algorithm competitions:
- Sclera Segmentation and Recognition Benchmarking. Organizers: Griffith University (Abhijit Das)
- Look And Click (LAC). Organizers: Silesian University of Technology (Pawel Kasprowski)
- Finger Vein Verification. Organizers: Peking University (Yapeng Ye)
- Biometric Recognition in the Wild. Organizers: University of Beira Interior (João Neves)
- Hugo Proença (hugomcp AT di.ubi.pt)
- Raffaele Cappelli (raffaele.cappelli AT unibo.it)
|Center for Applied Intelligent Systems Research (IS-Lab/CAISR), School of Information Technology, Halmstad University, Sweden|